Photo
- - - - -

*Rumor* Update on TNA's PPV location

Rumor

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

#1 Putrid Pete

Putrid Pete

The Icon

• Advanced Member
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:54 PM

According to PWInsider, their sources indicate that despite what Universal Studios released, the current plan is to hold Bound for Glory this October on the road.

Posted Image

#2 Omgitzjay

Omgitzjay

k.

• Moderators
  • 8,436 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:48 PM

In Nashville?

#3 MR B

MR B

TNA insider Number 1 jeff hardy hater

• Advanced Member
  • 2,976 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:05 PM

In Nashville?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 Heavenly Angel

Heavenly Angel

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:47 PM

Posted Image

If these Rumors are true. That will be great to have bound for glory in Nashville and to have James storm Vs Bobby Roode for the world Title in James home towm; If these Rumors are True

#5 Jackanape

Jackanape

Mr Flibble is very cross...

• Advanced Member
  • 3,340 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:48 PM

If these Rumors are true. That will be great to have bound for glory in Nashville and to have James storm Vs Bobby Roode for the world Title in James home towm; If these Rumors are True

Did you not watch Lockdown?

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#10211]

Unable to retrieve signature image dimensions, please try another image.

#6 Minters

Minters

OMG I ARE TEN PERCENT

• Advanced Member
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:16 PM

BFG in England please. Guaranteed attendance and a solid crowd. Win/Win!

(They wont because the cost of streaming it live to the US and the time difference will make it a poor choice. Still, fuck you all, I can dream)

Edited by Minters, 09 May 2012 - 06:16 PM.

#7 teambadazz

teambadazz

Insider

• Members
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:39 PM

No shit they gonna have BFG on the road...did they really think tna was gonna have their biggest ppv of the year in the impact zone...now that would be facepalm of the year

#8 Zeppelin4

Zeppelin4

The One and Only...

• Advanced Member
  • 7,596 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:00 PM

There was no doubt in my mind that BFG was going to be on the road this year. It would have been absolutely stupid on TNA's part if they actually held it in the Impact Zone especially during the biggest year in the history of the company. Anyways TNA should hold BFG this year in NYC. Now I know I say this everytime TNA is rumored to hold a PPV on the road but seriously we still have drawed some of the biggest crowds domestically at their Brooklyn house shows. Plus if they want to save money they don't need to hold it in NYC we have plenty of close by arenas in the NYC area that are suitable to hold this PPV in. Besides if they take this PPV to NYC I will be able to attend BFG for the second year in a row.

Posted Image

“I know you are here to kill me. Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man.”- Che Guevara

R.I.P "Macho Man" Randy Savage 1952 - 2011

#9 SexyRaider

SexyRaider

Tweener

• Advanced Member
  • 4,244 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:12 PM

BFG anywhere except: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.

Posted Image

#10 Heavenly Angel

Heavenly Angel

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:14 PM

Did you not watch Lockdown?

No James had nagging injuries, I rather james lose at lock down than drop the title or forfit the title

Edited by Spookyangel, 09 May 2012 - 07:15 PM.

#11 Heavenly Angel

Heavenly Angel

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:17 PM

Imagin this beeting Roode in his home Town that will be an icing on the cake. There is no room for haters & negitive people on this site only positive

If these Rumors are true

Edited by Spookyangel, 09 May 2012 - 07:19 PM.

#12 Jackanape

Jackanape

Mr Flibble is very cross...

• Advanced Member
  • 3,340 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:25 PM

Imagin this beeting Roode in his home Town that will be an icing on the cake. There is no room for haters & negitive people on this site only positive

If these Rumors are true

But he was in his home tow... Oh, you're trolling.

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#10211]

Unable to retrieve signature image dimensions, please try another image.

#13 Zeppelin4

Zeppelin4

The One and Only...

• Advanced Member
  • 7,596 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:16 PM

BFG anywhere except: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.

High Five!!!

Posted Image

“I know you are here to kill me. Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man.”- Che Guevara

R.I.P "Macho Man" Randy Savage 1952 - 2011

#14 WilsonWade

WilsonWade

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 3,767 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:42 PM

High Five!!!

least he showed love for DC.. fuck yeah!! high 5 bro
Posted Image
If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you won't be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

#15 MR B

MR B

TNA insider Number 1 jeff hardy hater

• Advanced Member
  • 2,976 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:11 PM

least he showed love for DC.. fuck yeah!! high 5 bro

LOL...I see what you are do. Since DC is not state you think he was give you love.

Posted Image

#16 Minters

Minters

OMG I ARE TEN PERCENT

• Advanced Member
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:17 PM

LOL...I see what you are do. Since DC is not state you think he was give you love.

Posted Image

#17 Heavenly Angel

Heavenly Angel

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:17 PM

:realmad: I'm not Trolling. What I was saying is if these Rumors are true James gets a 2nd chance to beat Roode in his home town. If these Rumores are true

#18 Minters

Minters

OMG I ARE TEN PERCENT

• Advanced Member
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:23 PM

You MUST be trolling if you think that Nashville is a good location for TNA to go to EVER AGAIN.

#19 Wild

Wild

News Contributor

• News Contributor
  • 2,446 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:15 PM

:realmad: I'm not Trolling. What I was saying is if these Rumors are true James gets a 2nd chance to beat Roode in his home town. If these Rumores are true

Point is they won't. They went to Nashville for Lockdown, an they only drew like 2,500 in an auditorium with 7,000 seats. They can draw, but not in Nashvillie. The crowd was dead aswell, almost as bad as the iMPACT Zone.

#20 ILWyep

ILWyep

Insider

• Banned
  • 13,528 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:21 PM

NYC! NYC! NYC!