Photo
- - - - -

Gunner Gets Married

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 Wild

Wild

News Contributor

• News Contributor
  • 2,446 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:11 PM

TNA Wrestler Gunner married his long time girlfriend today. He and his new wife independent wrestler Jayme Jameson were very excited for the day to come. Congratulations to the happy couple!

#2 Zeppelin4

Zeppelin4

The One and Only...

• Advanced Member
  • 7,596 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:49 PM

Gunner is one lucky son of a bitch I'll give him that

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

“I know you are here to kill me. Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man.”- Che Guevara

R.I.P "Macho Man" Randy Savage 1952 - 2011

#3 Namor1987

Namor1987

Proud Creator Of The "Yay Or Nay" Threads.

• Advanced Member
  • 6,392 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:53 PM

She's bangin! LOL Gunner is going to run rampant in that. "WAT'CHA GONNA DO WHEN YOU GOT 5-9 INCHES OF GUNNER RUNNIN WILD INSIDE YOU! OH YAAAAH SISTAH!"

Edited by Namor1987, 20 August 2012 - 11:58 PM.

Posted Image

#4 WilsonWade

WilsonWade

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 3,767 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:58 PM

this thread will flood with testosterone jacked ppls with their sexual side comments..

soo.. "in before the sexual side comments" smh

but in actuality, congrats to Chadwick Lail
Posted Image
If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you won't be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

#5 The Enigma

The Enigma

DILLIGAF Approved

• News Contributor
  • 2,795 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:59 PM

Congrats to Mr. Phil Shatter

Posted Image

"Say Something, You Know They Might Attack You For" - Linkin Park
"I'd rather jerk off.........jerking off is fun" - Paul London
"Take the word fluke erase the E and go fluk yourself" - Austin Aries
"Austin, my nuts hurt" - Jeff Hardy

#6 Namor1987

Namor1987

• Advanced Member
  • 6,392 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:03 AM

this thread will flood with testosterone jacked ppls with their sexual side comments..

soo.. "in before the sexual side comments" smh

but in actuality, congrats to Chadwick Lail

LOL I used to know a guy named Chadwick. LOL My kids name is going to be Stone Bronzen

Posted Image

#7 123321

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 2,935 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:15 AM

Anyone know if she is any good in the ring maybe TNA can sign her

#8 WilsonWade

WilsonWade

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 3,767 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:28 AM

Jenna Morasca couldn't wrestle and still had a job in TNA.
Posted Image
If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you won't be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

#9 Will

Will

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 4,184 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:06 AM

Good for Gunner

(sees who he is marrying)

Now I know why he wanted to lock that up, she smokin hot

TNA Would Be Nothing Without #TeamDixie

2h7qah1.png

#10 Danniface88

Danniface88

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:53 PM

I've only seen her wrestle once during SHINE 1, she wasn't awful but she's not fantastic. I was honestly more distracted by her own guns [see what i did there? har har har ... .. no? :/ ] ...I do see her in TNA down the line, she has a good look and she's not horrible so why not?

Edited by Danniface88, 21 August 2012 - 12:53 PM.

#11 Namor1987

Namor1987

• Advanced Member
  • 6,392 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:34 PM

I've only seen her wrestle once during SHINE 1, she wasn't awful but she's not fantastic. I was honestly more distracted by her own guns [see what i did there? har har har ... .. no? :/ ] ...I do see her in TNA down the line, she has a good look and she's not horrible so why not?

Was Shine any good? I think Taylor Made joined the Midwest Militia.

Posted Image

#12 Danniface88

Danniface88

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:22 PM

Was Shine any good? I think Taylor Made joined the Midwest Militia.

SHINE 1 was a bit hit & miss, some matches were great but others ...ehhhh, not soo much, some girls just lacked chemistry. The girls you can expect to be great were but unfortunatly some were not so great, not sure if it was nerves or what, Taylor Made & Veda Scott were very off their games that night. Reby Sky was the "shock" though, did not expect her to do as well as she did.
SHINE 2 was MUCH MUCCCH better, top to bottom, the matches were great, espcially Jazz/Martinez. Mschif was a bit off her game but she either hurt herself before the match or was sick, cannot remember so she didn't really do much at all, which sucked but you can understand why. Actually Taeler Hendrix was on the card, which shocked me because I thought people signed by TNA couldn't do shows that would be aired? but ..I tell you something, I was shocked by her match, she did SO much better then she did in her match w/ Tara & in the OVW matches i've seen, It was crazy & Reby did well, yet again & Su Yung vs Kimberly gave me hope for the future of indie woman's wrestling.

I would reccomend watching SHINE 2 over SHINE 1.

Sorry for the ramble xD

EDIT: Oh, Taylor is paired with Allysin Kay from MM but they go by "Made In Sin" at SHINE, more happens w/ them two in SHINE 2 :)

Edited by Danniface88, 21 August 2012 - 04:24 PM.

#13 Namor1987

Namor1987

• Advanced Member
  • 6,392 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:04 PM

SHINE 1 was a bit hit & miss, some matches were great but others ...ehhhh, not soo much, some girls just lacked chemistry. The girls you can expect to be great were but unfortunatly some were not so great, not sure if it was nerves or what, Taylor Made & Veda Scott were very off their games that night. Reby Sky was the "shock" though, did not expect her to do as well as she did.
SHINE 2 was MUCH MUCCCH better, top to bottom, the matches were great, espcially Jazz/Martinez. Mschif was a bit off her game but she either hurt herself before the match or was sick, cannot remember so she didn't really do much at all, which sucked but you can understand why. Actually Taeler Hendrix was on the card, which shocked me because I thought people signed by TNA couldn't do shows that would be aired? but ..I tell you something, I was shocked by her match, she did SO much better then she did in her match w/ Tara & in the OVW matches i've seen, It was crazy & Reby did well, yet again & Su Yung vs Kimberly gave me hope for the future of indie woman's wrestling.

I would reccomend watching SHINE 2 over SHINE 1.

Sorry for the ramble xD

EDIT: Oh, Taylor is paired with Allysin Kay from MM but they go by "Made In Sin" at SHINE, more happens w/ them two in SHINE 2 :)

Shocked Hendrix & Sky "shined" no pun intended.

Posted Image