Photo
- - - - -

TNA Impact Wrestling Spoilers For December 20 & 27 2012

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 Darren Grett

Darren Grett

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 8,656 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:41 AM

-Jeff Hardy defeated Austin Aries to retain the World Heavyweight Title. The original referee was knocked out during the match. Bobby Roode interfered at that point, laying out the referee. He then made a pinfall for Aries; who turned around into the Double R Spinebuster. Hardy then picked up the win.

-Hulk Hogan cuts a promo on the sucess of TNA in 2012. Aces and eights interrupt and tell Hogan all that they done in impact wrestling. Aces and eights circle Hogan and are about to attack when the lights go out and the 1.3.13 video airs. Bully Ray clears house and saves Hogan.

December 27 2012 Episode
Open Fight Night

-Samoa Joe challenges any member of the Aces and eights. Masked wrestlers accepts

-Joe defeats masked Aces and eights member with the coquina clutch and is about to unmask him when the other Aces and eights make the save.

-Robbie E and Robbie T challenge and Jessie Godderz and Tara to a "bro off." Robbie E dances. Godderz flexes and then presses Tara over her head. Robbie T dances and then presses Robbie E over his head.

-Bully Ray calls out Hulk Hogan. Brooke Hogan comes to the ring instead. Brooke says Hulk isn't here tonight. Brooke says there are pictures that show the truth. Both of them argue as they leave the ring.

-Rob Van Dam defeats Christian York.

-Austin Aries calls out Jeff Hardy. He says he would have had Hardy beat if it hadn't been for Bobby Roode. He challenges Bobby Roode match for tonight.

-Christopher Daniels talks about his accomplishments this year. AJ Styles' music hits but Kazarian comes out dressed like AJ Styles. Kazarian impersonates Styles and complains about his terrible year here in TNA. Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez interrupt and Challenge Daniels and Kazarian to a match.

-Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez beat Daniels and Kazarian.

-Gail Kim challenged Miss Tessmacher.

-Gail Kim defeats defeated Miss Tessmacher..

-Austin Aries vs Bobby Roode ends in a No Contest. The Referee calls for the bell when he catches both of them repeatedly cheating in the match Hardy jumps out of the crowd and lays out bot Aries and Roode.

#2 writer125

writer125

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 578 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:08 AM

At the moment that the 1/3/13 promo played just when Aces & 8s were about to pummel Hogan, you have to believe its for the return of Sting. Besides it being their first live show of the new year. That's the way this storyline is being played out here at the end of the year. So I think its for Sting coming back to get Aces & 8s. Now it could turn out to be the something else entirely too. We will see.

#3 Zeppelin4

Zeppelin4

The One and Only...

• Advanced Member
  • 7,596 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:34 AM

Seems like a decent show to end the year.

Posted Image

ā€œI know you are here to kill me. Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man.ā€- Che Guevara

R.I.P "Macho Man" Randy Savage 1952 - 2011

#4 SpecialFNK

SpecialFNK

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 860 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:41 AM

At the moment that the 1/3/13 promo played just when Aces & 8s were about to pummel Hogan, you have to believe its for the return of Sting. Besides it being their first live show of the new year. That's the way this storyline is being played out here at the end of the year. So I think its for Sting coming back to get Aces & 8s. Now it could turn out to be the something else entirely too. We will see.

that is what I was thinking.
since it happened before Aces/Eights were to attack Hogan, I'm guessing it has to be someone coming to get them. Sting seems like the top choice.
another option would be Joseph Park, but what would he do to warrant such a message like paved in blood.
another option would be Abyss, but would he be coming back to seek revenge on Aces/Eights?

3 shows, 3 different Knockouts in action. Velvet/Madison, Tara/Mickie, Gail/Tessmacher. surprising the way they have been going, but nice, I like it. not just Knockouts actiong revolving around the champion.

I don't like the part with Bully/Brooke and pictures. too similar to AJ/Dixie/Claire, and that was just horrible. I've read that was because Claire was so bad, but is Brooke really much better? I just don't like this story line.

#5 Dave R Montieth-Smith

Dave R Montieth-Smith

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:12 AM

Hello everyone. Has anyone been asking about the whereabouts of Joesph Park aka Abyss? It will be too early for it to be sting returning. Not to mention that Aces and Eights did abduct Abyss "brother". Its been rumored for months that Abyss was to be making his return soon. Let us also not forget that Joesph Park is gone to "train" to become a wrestler. So I could see why everyone is believing it is sting, that will be returning on 1.3.13. But for me personally and this is just my opinion here; I believe it will be Abyss making his return to television and being revealed as the man behind the 1.3.13 promos.

#6 Wild

Wild

News Contributor

• News Contributor
  • 2,446 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:52 AM

^^ Joseph Park is 'training' at OVW.

#7 Wild

Wild

News Contributor

• News Contributor
  • 2,446 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:53 AM

WOAH. NO GUT CHECK? Did they finally ditch that concept?

- and How many times have the done a video package for a Sting return? If it is him, it must be atleast 3 or 4 already.

Edited by WILDMVS, 12 December 2012 - 11:59 AM.

#8 Zeppelin4

Zeppelin4

The One and Only...

• Advanced Member
  • 7,596 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:39 PM

WOAH. NO GUT CHECK? Did they finally ditch that concept?

I really hope so, the Gut Check concept is and has always been a failure.

Posted Image

ā€œI know you are here to kill me. Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man.ā€- Che Guevara

R.I.P "Macho Man" Randy Savage 1952 - 2011

#9 Mr.Anderson

Mr.Anderson

Pro Wrestling Is Real... People Are Fake!

• News Contributor
  • 4,767 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:09 PM

-Robbie E and Robbie T challenge and Jessie Godderz and Tara to a "bro off." Robbie E dances. Godderz flexes and then presses Tara over her head. Robbie T dances and then presses Robbie E over his head.

Well, this show is gonna be great.

Posted Image