Photo
- - - - -

*SPOILER* Championship Changes Hands At Impact Tapings

Spoilers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#1 Darren Grett

Darren Grett

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 8,656 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:41 PM

the following contains spoilers for upcoming episodes of Impact Wrestling. Click on the spoiler link only if you absolutely want to know.

Spoiler

#2 Big Lou

Big Lou

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:46 PM

WHOA! :woot:

I like this. The two man power trip of TNA.

Edited by Big Lou, 25 January 2013 - 09:49 PM.

#3 wifiaero

wifiaero

ECIII

• Advanced Member
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:47 PM

Bryan Edwards uploaded footage

Trouble, Trouble, Trouble.

#4 WilsonWade

WilsonWade

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 3,767 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:47 PM

can the tag team division just die, they don't need belts. all you see is, the belt being handed over to the next team the champion pick up a feud with.. no competition.. let them tell stories without the belt.
Posted Image
If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you won't be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

#5 GetReady2Fly

GetReady2Fly

The World Needs An Hero

• Advanced Member
  • 545 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:01 PM

Exactly what had to happen.

Shameless Velvet Sky Mark

(I wish I had a bit more of a signature to put here)

#6 ms888

ms888

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 279 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:03 AM

They are gold, it only makes sense to give them gold.

#7 Frieza

Frieza

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 474 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:59 AM

Cool, but I'm never a fan of 2 singles wrestlers winning the straps.
"Ooooohhhhh my goodness he just left a skid mark on that boy"

My name may have changed, but Amazing Red still owns.

#8 Wild

Wild

News Contributor

• News Contributor
  • 2,446 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:00 AM

Don't understand why they would take two of the most entertaining World Champions and move them to the tag divison. Now who do we have in the Heavyweight divison?

#9 Jackanape

Jackanape

Mr Flibble is very cross...

• Advanced Member
  • 3,340 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:04 AM

They really needed to get the belts off of Mexican't, but Roode and Aries are needed in the Main event scene.

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#10211]

Unable to retrieve signature image dimensions, please try another image.

#10 sometimesnj8

sometimesnj8

Insider

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:18 AM

i still think they took 2 main event guys and threw the straps on them. i will be ok with this if daniels wins the strap though, because then your basically moving bad influence into the main event slot and moving AA/Roode to the tag division.

Edited by sometimesnj8, 26 January 2013 - 03:19 AM.

Posted Image

#11 Zeppelin4

Zeppelin4

The One and Only...

• Advanced Member
  • 7,596 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:13 AM

Anyone is better than Mexican America 2.0 as champs at this point even though I perfer Aries and Roode in the main event scene right now.

Posted Image

“I know you are here to kill me. Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man.”- Che Guevara

R.I.P "Macho Man" Randy Savage 1952 - 2011

#12 Fyzza

Fyzza

#Fyzzamania

• Advanced Member
  • 4,900 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:51 AM

Thank god they're finally off of Chavnandez's waists.

Posted Image

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam Savage

#13 patrickaj13

patrickaj13

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

• Advanced Member
  • 3,851 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:51 AM

Discussions started here not long ago about these two being paired together. Some thought they'd make a great alliance, others though their egos would be too big for them to team up. Either way, they're the tag champs now and we'll see where this goes from here.

Posted Image

"If you're going to treat people like animals, sooner rather than later they're going to start to behave like animals" - Wade Barrett

"My demons are stronger than ever. This lifetime is harder than ever, but I've become somebody better...somebody better" - Papa Roach

"If only sorrow could build a staircase, and tears could show the way, we would climb our way to heaven, and bring him back home again" - Bring Me The Horizon

#14 tapioca_tern

tapioca_tern

MEOW

• Advanced Member
  • 327 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:50 PM

*screaming like a fangirl at a new kids on the block gig*

there is a god.
file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/NL_068%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png

#15 eclairal

eclairal

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 182 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:55 PM

It's a awesome move. They are just so entertaining together but well, now, let's see what will happen in the Main-Event.

#16 Namor1987

Namor1987

Proud Creator Of The "Yay Or Nay" Threads.

• Advanced Member
  • 6,392 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:15 PM

Stop hating on their new-found success. The main event division won't die without them. They've got Bully Ray, Christopher Daniels, James Storm & a a number of guys to compete there if needed. Plus they've got Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Magnus, & even Mr. Anderson if they need someone "fresh" for Jeff Hardy to face.

Hell Mr. Anderson should get the next shot after Bully Ray. If Bully Ray does/doesn't win the strap at Lockdown. I say let Mr. Anderson get a shot at the title & proper run with the title. Hell he's got this newfound aggressiveness that Aces & Eights seem to have brought of him, it'll make Aces & Eights seem more powerful & credible if 1 of their main guys has the strap, also it'll give all the babyfaces a legit reason to want to bring down Aces & Eights & bring it back home to the TNA roster.

Hell they're (TNA) trying to revitalize the tag-team division by taking two of the top guys in the company & using their momentum & skill set in a division in need of a good pair of champions. Yeah they're amazing as singles wrestlers & on a roll right now individually but they're more needed in the tag-team division.

Posted Image

#17 WilsonWade

WilsonWade

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 3,767 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:34 AM

Stop hating on their new-found success. The main event division won't die without them. They've got Bully Ray, Christopher Daniels, James Storm & a a number of guys to compete there if needed. Plus they've got Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Magnus, & even Mr. Anderson if they need someone "fresh" for Jeff Hardy to face.

What success? James Storm is a rarely ever in the Main Event scene, Christopher Daniels have just experienced it, Kurt Angle is too busy midcarding it up with the likes of Garrett Bischoff and Wes Briscoe. Magnus almost never see's tv time, Anderson?? Been there done that.

Hell Mr. Anderson should get the next shot after Bully Ray. If Bully Ray does/doesn't win the strap at Lockdown. I say let Mr. Anderson get a shot at the title & proper run with the title. Hell he's got this newfound aggressiveness that Aces & Eights seem to have brought of him, it'll make Aces & Eights seem more powerful & credible if 1 of their main guys has the strap, also it'll give all the babyfaces a legit reason to want to bring down Aces & Eights & bring it back home to the TNA roster.

Anderson? psh yeah right, and I'd say let Claire Lynch be Knockouts Champ.

Hell they're (TNA) trying to revitalize the tag-team division by taking two of the top guys in the company & using their momentum & skill set in a division in need of a good pair of champions. Yeah they're amazing as singles wrestlers & on a roll right now individually but they're more needed in the tag-team division.

revitalize what tag division? have you not seen the way they book the "tag-division" it's been the same. It's revolved around the belt, whoever has the title is in a feud long enough that when they lose, the loser is forgotten about and the new tag champ pick a new feud with another team. then that cycle goes on and on. yeah that's "revitalizing" ..

Posted Image
If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you won't be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.