Photo
- - - - -

Former Tag Team The Young Bucks (Generation Me) Could Be Returning To TNA

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
32 replies to this topic

#1 Darren Grett

Darren Grett

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 8,656 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:16 PM

In an interview with PWInsider.com's PWInsiderTV, Former TNA stars The Young Bucks, better known as Generation Me reveal that they have been in talks to return to TNA and said that it is almost certain the duo will be back in TNA in 2013. You can watch the video interview below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3xA5aLskeM

#2 Zeppelin4

Zeppelin4

The One and Only...

• Advanced Member
  • 7,596 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

They can come back... as long as they change their attitudes backstage.

Posted Image

“I know you are here to kill me. Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man.”- Che Guevara

R.I.P "Macho Man" Randy Savage 1952 - 2011

#3 Wild

Wild

News Contributor

• News Contributor
  • 2,446 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:42 PM

I like the Young Bucks. I thought they tried to burn bridges with TNA after getting a WWE tryout, but I guess that didn't work out.

#4 Jim Uni

Jim Uni

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 250 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

What attitude?

#5 crimson mask

crimson mask

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 372 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

I like their style of wrestling, the only thing that i dont like its their look, and that could be fix with a gym menbership, a personal trainer and lots of protein

2013_08_28_12_31_23_1.jpg

#6 writer125

writer125

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 578 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:34 PM

So they badmouth TNA Impact Wrestling and can still come back? I guess the WWE didn't work out for them. I guess I would take them back. And as far as their attitude, that could be just their characters. But if its really them then, they do need to change it.

#7 Zeppelin4

Zeppelin4

The One and Only...

• Advanced Member
  • 7,596 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:42 PM

What attitude?

Before they were released they acted like little punks backstage. They were extremely cold and gave no respect to a good portion of the talent and veterans backstage in both TNA and WWE. Plus they also burned TNA is various interviews shortly after their release.

Posted Image

“I know you are here to kill me. Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man.”- Che Guevara

#8 Mr.Anderson

Mr.Anderson

Pro Wrestling Is Real... People Are Fake!

• News Contributor
  • 4,767 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:00 PM

Meh.

Posted Image

#9 Big Lou

Big Lou

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:09 PM

Yes! Yes! Yes! I do not care about their attitude backstage. These guys are too damn talented. Worth the headaches because these guys bring the goods in the squared circle. I am for this.

Edited by Big Lou, 18 February 2013 - 07:09 PM.

#10 BeerMoneyINC

BeerMoneyINC

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:48 PM

It's about neutral for me. They were good in the ring, but I didn't care for them in storylines. I thought their feud with MCMGs was strange since they played the generation gap card. Which never worked for me, since I view MCMG as young punks as well.

But give them another shot. Why not.

#11 Minters

Minters

OMG I ARE TEN PERCENT

• Advanced Member
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

Ugh.... seriously, stop with this crap. Wrestlers are a bunch of fucking prima donnas. The old guys seem to think that the young guys should bow before them and wait for permission to speak, the young guys seem to think that the old guys owe them the training and references to make sure they succeed. Its all bullshit and you shouldnt be buying into it.

#12 Zeppelin4

Zeppelin4

The One and Only...

• Advanced Member
  • 7,596 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:05 PM

Ugh.... seriously, stop with this crap. Wrestlers are a bunch of fucking prima donnas. The old guys seem to think that the young guys should bow before them and wait for permission to speak, the young guys seem to think that the old guys owe them the training and references to make sure they succeed. Its all bullshit and you shouldnt be buying into it.

I understand what your saying but they still shouldn't be pricks to people regardless of who they are.

Posted Image

#13 Christian Parazuli

Christian Parazuli

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 772 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

ugh not these vanilla midgets again. Here's my checklist of things that need to happen before i would let them back into tna

apologize to tna fans - they trolled fans too
apologize to tna officials - they buried the company one too many times
grow six inches - midgets
gain 50 pounds of muscle- seriously these guys look like they went to a concentration camp, not a wrestling school.
get a suntan - for F'ks sake man, can't those two invest in some sunlight
get a personality - don't think this can be helped
cut off that wet ponytail- that went out of style when pearljam went out of radio circulation

Edited by Christian Parazuli, 18 February 2013 - 11:08 PM.

#14 nivjourney87

nivjourney87

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 493 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:33 PM

Before they were released they acted like little punks backstage. They were extremely cold and gave no respect to a good portion of the talent and veterans backstage in both TNA and WWE. Plus they also burned TNA is various interviews shortly after their release.

You were there then were you?
Or did you mean to say it was reported that they behaved like that, something that they strongly deny.
Three sides to every story and all that...
Niv

#15 Chozen1

Chozen1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:39 PM

It would be good if they came back. Less the attitude, and more the company progress.

#16 HobertC

HobertC

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 595 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:15 AM

If it true good news for the Tag Team Division in TNA..... Now TNA need the Briscoes and Haas and Benjamin!!!
Posted Image

#17 Incognito

Incognito

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 3,578 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:48 AM

They are definitely needed in the tag division. If they have attitudes, don't push them. I'd be happy to see them job out to Roode and Aries, Daniels and Kaz, or whoever as long as it was in good matches...which they most certainly would be. If they prove themselves to have changed, give them a manager and start their push after that.

#18 SpecialFNK

SpecialFNK

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 860 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:17 AM

if they do come back, it wont be much different than before. if not it would be worse, since the tag team division isn't the same as before. it seems like most of the action in the tag team "division" right now is centering around whoever is champions. if Generation Me was there, maybe they get a title match or two, and just end up losing.

they might be better used as singles wrestlers in the X division.

their look is just brutal. too small and too skinny. they look like a couple of girls.

#19 Zeppelin4

Zeppelin4

The One and Only...

• Advanced Member
  • 7,596 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:25 AM

they might be better used as singles wrestlers in the X division.

They tried that already, it failed miserably due to their lack of any personality what so ever.

Posted Image

#20 SexyRaider

SexyRaider

Tweener

• Advanced Member
  • 4,244 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:47 AM

Guy caring about what guys look like. Not judging.

Posted Image