Photo
- - - - -

Direct Auto Insurance Sponsors TNA Again. Announces Meet And Greet

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Christian Parazuli

Christian Parazuli

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 772 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:06 PM

Direct Auto Insurance has returned to sponsoring the Impact Wrestling events again. Direct's first sponsored event is TNA's Lockdown pay per view

According to the Direct Auto Insurance website, also has a meet and greet scheduled with on March 8 2013 in San Antonio at the Direct Auto Insurance 6440 San Pedro Avenue from 4-6 p.m. Hernandez and Velvet Sky will be in attendance at the meet and greet event signing autographs.

#2 Darren Grett

Darren Grett

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 8,656 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:46 PM

edited this a bit so that it follows the news posting guidelines a bit more.

#3 Zeppelin4

Zeppelin4

The One and Only...

• Advanced Member
  • 7,596 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:50 PM

They seriously could have gotten a better sponsor during the time they went without Direct Auto. I'm pretty sure they're plenty of beer or clothing companies that would have considered a sponsorship if the TNA front office tried hard enough to find someone other then Direct Auto again.

Posted Image

“I know you are here to kill me. Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man.”- Che Guevara

R.I.P "Macho Man" Randy Savage 1952 - 2011

#4 Jim Uni

Jim Uni

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 250 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:01 PM

The last Direct Auto deal was worth millions of dollars and if they really could get somebody else they would. It's probably not an exclusive deal (it probably prohibits other auto insurance companies, but that's it). UFC has like a dozen sponsors.

#5 Zeppelin4

Zeppelin4

The One and Only...

• Advanced Member
  • 7,596 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:09 PM

The last Direct Auto deal was worth millions of dollars and if they really could get somebody else they would. It's probably not an exclusive deal (it probably prohibits other auto insurance companies, but that's it). UFC has like a dozen sponsors.

The thing is as much as a good deal it was my only gripe about was that Direct Auto is not a national sponsor, its a regional auto insurance company in the south. It was great when TNA was back in Impact Zone in Florida where Direct Auto is prominent but now since they're touring around the country it looks just a little bit second rate especailly when they head out to places where they're isn't a Direct Auto Insurance office around for thousands of miles.

Posted Image

“I know you are here to kill me. Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man.”- Che Guevara

R.I.P "Macho Man" Randy Savage 1952 - 2011

#6 Big Lou

Big Lou

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:38 PM

Cha-Ching! :biggrin:

Cha-Ching! :smile:

Cha-Ching! B)

...Millions of Dollars...
...Millions of Dollars...