Photo
- - - - -

Update On Jesse Sorensen, Takes Backstage Role With TNA

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 Wild

Wild

News Contributor

• News Contributor
  • 2,446 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 02:39 AM

Jesse Sorensen has moved behind the scences for TNA Wrestling. Jesse, who was injured at the 2012 Against All Odds PPV, has transitioned into a 'marketing/production' assistant for TNA. It is currently unknown if he will ever return as a wrestler for Impact Wrestling.

On Sorensen's official twitter account, he describes himself as a "Former TNA X-Division wrestler."

Edited by Wild, 03 March 2013 - 02:08 PM.

#2 Zeppelin4

Zeppelin4

The One and Only...

• Advanced Member
  • 7,596 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:35 AM

Its a shame that he might never step into the ring ever again but it is great to see TNA still keeping him employed within the company.

Posted Image

“I know you are here to kill me. Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man.”- Che Guevara

R.I.P "Macho Man" Randy Savage 1952 - 2011

#3 Namor1987

Namor1987

Proud Creator Of The "Yay Or Nay" Threads.

• Advanced Member
  • 6,392 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:39 AM

good he bored the shit out of me. At least he has a job still.

Posted Image

#4 WilsonWade

WilsonWade

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 3,767 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:42 AM

i forgot he was ever x-division champ.
Posted Image
If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you won't be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

#5 Namor1987

Namor1987

Proud Creator Of The "Yay Or Nay" Threads.

• Advanced Member
  • 6,392 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:46 AM

i forgot he was ever x-division champ.

He never held the strap. Remember he never even cut a promo.

Posted Image

#6 SpecialFNK

SpecialFNK

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 860 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:58 AM

who is Jeese?
lol, just a spelling mistake.

too bad he wont be returning. he is only 23 years old.
according to wikipedia, he was cleared to wrestle back in November. I wonder if it's something in his head that he is now fearful in the ring.

#7 Jackanape

Jackanape

Mr Flibble is very cross...

• Advanced Member
  • 3,340 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:03 AM

He never held the strap. Remember he never even cut a promo.

Didn't he cut a promo with a Neck brace on? I think Dixie was in the ring with him if i remember correctly...

They should have a "Paralysis Match" between Zema Ion and D'Lo Brown.
Tenay: "One of these men is gonna walk out of this arena... the other will never walk...again..." The feud writes itself... (I'm going to hell...)

Edited by Jackanape, 03 March 2013 - 08:32 PM.

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#10211]

Unable to retrieve signature image dimensions, please try another image.

#8 Zeppelin4

Zeppelin4

The One and Only...

• Advanced Member
  • 7,596 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:18 AM

according to wikipedia, he was cleared to wrestle back in November. I wonder if it's something in his head that he is now fearful in the ring.

If I got an injury like that (Knocks on wood) I would be afraid to ever step in the ring again myself. Sorrensen got lucky with that neck injury since it would usually lead to paralysis for life from the neck down or possibly death.

Its just miracle that he was eventually able to walk away and live a perfectly normal/healthy life.

Posted Image

“I know you are here to kill me. Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man.”- Che Guevara

R.I.P "Macho Man" Randy Savage 1952 - 2011

#9 Wild

Wild

News Contributor

• News Contributor
  • 2,446 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 02:09 PM

He got in great shape though, it's a shame. Probably another Christy Hemme type scenario, didn't feel right in the ring after the injury, and hung up the boots.

#10 Incognito

Incognito

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 3,578 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

I don't think he belonged in the X Division. They only stuck him there because he's kinda small. He tried to do a bit of high flying, and he wasn't horrible, but he wasn't up to the level TNA should set for the X Division. If it isn't going to be fast-paced wrestling with great high flyers, what is the point of it being it's own division? Just have a cruiserweight/light heavyweight belt and be done with it.

I'm not actually arguing that TNA do this, I like the X Division and would like to see the division return to its former glory. It doesn't need to dominate the show, but during the time it is given, it should steal the show. Jesse Sorensen was not at that level. I'm glad he's found safer work with the company.

#11 Omgitzjay

Omgitzjay

k.

• Moderators
  • 8,436 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:55 PM

So he went from being my paperboy to being an x-division wrestler and is now TNA's paperboy? moving on up.

#12 HobertC

HobertC

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 595 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:17 AM

Glad to see the company helping him out.... after what happen to him....
Posted Image

#13 DeeEmStyles

DeeEmStyles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:38 AM

The last time we saw Jesse Sorensen on our screens was Destination X 2012, where he cut a heartfelt promo about his injury and about getting back to win the X Division belt and feud with Zema Ion. Guess that's not happening anymore. I think he's paranoid to try wresting again and that's understandable, but he's Texas Tough so he should make his way back soon. I'm particularly happy he has some form of a job with TNA, though.

Edited by DeeEmStyles, 05 March 2013 - 09:38 AM.

Posted Image

Phenomenal Phenomenon.