Photo
- - - - -

TNA Starts Fire Sale For Remaining Impact Wrestling Seats At Corpus Christi Event Tonight

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Darren Grett

Darren Grett

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 8,656 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:50 PM

TNA and Ticketmaster are running a fire sale on the remaining tickets available for tonight's Impact Wrestling Live event at American Bank Center Arena in Corpus Christi, TX. Tickets are now buy one get one free. For those in the area, you can buy your tickets at This Link

Before anyone has a heart attack, it seems this sale is simply being done to fill remaining seats as ticketmaster has already flagged the event as having limited seating.

ticketmastercorpuschristi.png

#2 Nail The Coffin

Nail The Coffin

NĂ¼ Metal Headbanger

• Advanced Member
  • 281 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:11 PM

Tickets are now buy one get one free.

that's something the fat virgins running dirtsheet sites could use to their favor spreading "bad sales" rumours

Edited by Nail The Coffin, 11 April 2013 - 08:15 PM.

Posted Image

EVERYTIME YOU BASH IMPACT WRESTLING
PETEY WILLIAMS CANADIANLY DESTROYS YOUR MOM'

#3 Wild

Wild

News Contributor

• News Contributor
  • 2,446 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:52 PM

I had a bad feeling about attendance since they announced it in Corpus Chrisiti. I hope I'm wrong.

#4 RovDogg

RovDogg

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 589 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:32 AM

that's something the fat virgins running dirtsheet sites could use to their favor spreading "bad sales" rumours

Defensive much.

Hope Dixie declares this a sell out on Twitter.

#5 Wormhole Wizards

Wormhole Wizards

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 881 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:11 PM

When you're on the road, night like this is bound to happen unless you're some kind of major act. It happen quite early to TNA, but at least they did something about it. I won't read too much into this.