Photo
- - - - -

TNA Impact Wrestling Spoilers For April 18 2013

Impact Wrestling Spoilers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#1 Darren Grett

Darren Grett

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 8,656 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:53 AM

Thanks to Thomas Halm for the spoilers

Immediately following the full metal mayhem match, Bully Ray challenged Sting.

Mickie James defeated Brooke Tessmacher. the match was said to have been pretty bad.

Kurt Angle accepted an aces and 8's handicapped challenge match against Wes Brisco and Garett Bischoff. Brisco and Bischoff defeat Angle when the aces and 8's interfere in the match. The aces and 8's attack Angle some more. Mr. Anderson proclaims that the aces and 8's have now taken out two of TNA's top guys and that they will be cheering on AJ Styles to take out another top TNA wrestler in James Storm tonight.

Sting accepts Bully Ray's challenge

Kenny King defeated Zema Ion and Petey Williams and Zema Ion when Kenny King stole the pin out from under Petey Williams.

Devon vs Magnus was announced. Magnus was attacked by the aces and 8's. Samoa Joe comes out and saves Magnus.

Bad Influence come to the ring and plead for AJ Styles to join them. Austin Aries and Bobby Roode interupt and they all bicker about the tag titles. Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez come out and attack Bad Influence and Rood and Aries.

Devon defeated Samoa Joe after Mr. Anderson interfered in the match. I think the match was for the tv title.

AJ Styles defeated James Storm. Styles entered the ring and then walked away. Storm went after styles and attacked him. Bad Influence was at ringside cheering AJ on. Storm tries to hit the last call superkick but styles reverses into a leg lock submission. Bad Influence hit the ring and celebrate with Styles until Styles turns on them and attacks Bad Influence. Styles walks away and the the aces and 8's attack Bad Influence and James Storm.

A six man tag match is announced after Bully Ray announces that he has taken out all of the heroes in TNA. Bully says that the only one left is Hulk Hogan and he will take care of him at the next IMPACT. Sting and Joseph Park come out and proclaim themselves as the Ace Killers. Bully sets up a six man tag with himself, Devon and DOC against Sting , Park and James Storm.

Sting, James Storm and Joseph Park defeated Bully Ray, Doc and Devon. Sting hit the scorpion death drop on DOC for the win.

#2 WilsonWade

WilsonWade

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 3,767 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:30 AM

Thanks to Thomas Halm for the spoilers

Immediately following the full metal mayhem match, Bully Ray challenged Sting.

Mickie James defeated Brooke Tessmacher. the match was said to have been pretty bad.

Kurt Angle accepted an aces and 8's handicapped challenge match against Wes Brisco and Garett Bischoff. Brisco and Bischoff defeat Angle when the aces and 8's interfere in the match. The aces and 8's attack Angle some more. Mr. Anderson proclaims that the aces and 8's have now taken out two of TNA's top guys and that they will be cheering on AJ Styles to take out another top TNA wrestler in James Storm tonight.

Sting accepts Bully Ray's challenge

Kenny King defeated Zema Ion and Petey Williams and Zema Ion when Kenny King stole the pin out from under Petey Williams.

Devon vs Magnus was announced. Magnus was attacked by the aces and 8's. Samoa Joe comes out and saves Magnus.

Bad Influence come to the ring and plead for AJ Styles to join them. They bring out a third Bad Influence T-Shirt to give him. The two challenge Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez for the tag team titles but instead are interrupted by Austin Aries and Bobby Roode. The two teams bicker as Roode/Aries call the tag title change a fluke. Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez come out. There is more arguing and then Roode and Aries are cleared from the ring by Chavo and Hernandez.

Devon defeated Samoa Joe after Mr. Anderson interfered in the match. I think the match was for the tv title.

AJ Styles defeated James Storm. Styles entered the ring and then walked away. Storm went after styles and attacked him. Bad Influence was at ringside cheering AJ on. Storm tries to hit the last call superkick but styles reverses into a leg lock submission. Bad Influence hit the ring and celebrate with Styles until Styles turns on them and attacks Bad Influence. Styles walks away and the the aces and 8's attack Bad Influence and James Storm.

So basically I'm missing nothing here... guess that'll be two weeks in a row that i won't be seeing impact.
Posted Image
If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you won't be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

#3 Namor1987

Namor1987

Proud Creator Of The "Yay Or Nay" Threads.

• Advanced Member
  • 6,392 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:45 AM

So basically I'm missing nothing here... guess that'll be two weeks in a row that i won't be seeing impact.

Pretty much the same ole same ole. Aces & Eights win a lot & AJ Styles remains undecisive

Posted Image

#4 Sam Norris

Sam Norris

• New Registrant
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:12 PM

as Bully Ray & Aces&8s are hinting that they will deal with Hulk Hogan at the next Impact LIVE Show on April 25th 2013 are they also hinting that could be when Brooke Hogan turns Heel as they teased it last night on the #ImpactLIVE Show at one point , it would make sense for her to Turn Heel as she's been put in Aces&8s Situations... 3x in July 2012 , 1x August 2012 , 2x September 2012 , 3x January 2013, 2x February 2013 and 1x March 2013.

#5 SpecialFNK

SpecialFNK

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 860 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:43 PM

Bully against Sting, at Slammiversary?

Aces and Eights should have also won the last match too.

even right after last nights show was finished, I wasn't expecting much from this show. interesting to see how the crowd is. I don't really like the taping of the 2nd show directly after the live show.

#6 Darren Grett

Darren Grett

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 8,656 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:05 PM

as Bully Ray & Aces&8s are hinting that they will deal with Hulk Hogan at the next Impact LIVE Show on April 25th 2013 are they also hinting that could be when Brooke Hogan turns Heel as they teased it last night on the #ImpactLIVE Show at one point , it would make sense for her to Turn Heel as she's been put in Aces&8s Situations... 3x in July 2012 , 1x August 2012 , 2x September 2012 , 3x January 2013, 2x February 2013 and 1x March 2013.

welcome to the site :)

#7 GetReady2Fly

GetReady2Fly

The World Needs An Hero

• Advanced Member
  • 545 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:01 PM

Kurt Angle accepted an aces and 8's handicapped challenge match against Wes Brisco and Garett Bischoff.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was handicapped, what with all his injuries

Shameless Velvet Sky Mark

(I wish I had a bit more of a signature to put here)

#8 corwin brown

corwin brown

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 124 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:03 PM

No make it three, I mean seriously what do expect, You expect them to just up and drop storylines because you don't like them? And there's people complaining about how much the Ace's and 8's are winning, damn they can't with you people! Soon they are going to be booked even and you're going to call it predictable even steven booking. They can't win. But they know they can't please everybody. So as long as I'm enjoying it, I'm good.

Anyway this show looks fantastic. I can't wait to see AJ and Storm, Their conflict has been built up well. And Magnus and Joe vs D.O.C. and Knux in the future could be a hard hitting, Physical, old school tag match. Like the Miracle Violence Connection (Bam Bam and Dr Death) use to have. Can't wait for those matches.

Edited by corwin brown, 12 April 2013 - 03:15 PM.

#9 Omgitzjay

Omgitzjay

k.

• Moderators
  • 8,436 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:04 PM

They are just dragging this AJ shit a long aren't they?

#10 Jackanape

Jackanape

Mr Flibble is very cross...

• Advanced Member
  • 3,340 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:27 PM

It'll be like this until he wins the BFG series.

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#10211]

Unable to retrieve signature image dimensions, please try another image.

#11 Derrville

Derrville

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:50 PM

Bully against Sting, at Slammiversary?

Aces and Eights should have also won the last match too.

even right after last nights show was finished, I wasn't expecting much from this show. interesting to see how the crowd is. I don't really like the taping of the 2nd show directly after the live show.

They were getting tired. Fans started chanting boring during the x match and a bunch of other stupid crap in various matches. They came alive at the end though.

#12 Fyzza

Fyzza

#Fyzzamania

• Advanced Member
  • 4,900 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:53 PM

They were getting tired. Fans started chanting boring during the x match and a bunch of other stupid crap in various matches. They came alive at the end though.

Their tiredness was expected given that TNA wanted them to cheer as loudly as a crowd four times the size.

Posted Image

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam Savage

#13 Zeppelin4

Zeppelin4

The One and Only...

• Advanced Member
  • 7,596 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:14 PM

Better that they are taking it slow than rushing it and potentially fucking it up due to some really bad booking.

Posted Image

“I know you are here to kill me. Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man.”- Che Guevara

R.I.P "Macho Man" Randy Savage 1952 - 2011

#14 Wild

Wild

News Contributor

• News Contributor
  • 2,446 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:20 PM

Better that they are taking it slow than rushing it and potentially fucking it up due to some really bad booking.

... Or they drag it out too long and it ends up a failure just like the Aces & Eights.

#15 Zeppelin4

Zeppelin4

The One and Only...

• Advanced Member
  • 7,596 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:49 PM

... Or they drag it out too long and it ends up a failure just like the Aces & Eights.

I sincerely doubt they are going to drag it as long as Aces and 8s, for one I do see this AJ storyline start picking up to full speed by the time Slammiversary and the BFG Series roll around where AJ tries to prove himself to everybody again.

Posted Image

“I know you are here to kill me. Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man.”- Che Guevara

R.I.P "Macho Man" Randy Savage 1952 - 2011

#16 Mr.Anderson

Mr.Anderson

Pro Wrestling Is Real... People Are Fake!

• News Contributor
  • 4,767 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:53 PM

You not liking it does not equate to it being a failure.

Posted Image

#17 Wild

Wild

News Contributor

• News Contributor
  • 2,446 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:42 PM

You not liking it does not equate to it being a failure.

Doesn't make it a success either if you like it.

#18 Mr.Anderson

Mr.Anderson

Pro Wrestling Is Real... People Are Fake!

• News Contributor
  • 4,767 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:13 AM

Doesn't make it a success either if you like it.

Well, I guess it's a good thing I didn't say that.

Posted Image

#19 Namor1987

Namor1987

Proud Creator Of The "Yay Or Nay" Threads.

• Advanced Member
  • 6,392 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:06 AM

AJ needs to pick a side. Shit it's been like 3 weeks my ADD is kicking in with this shit. I hope Sabin comes back soon to feud with Kenny King or Petey Williams & Sonjay Dutt.

Posted Image

#20 Fyzza

Fyzza

#Fyzzamania

• Advanced Member
  • 4,900 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:19 AM

AJ needs to pick a side. Shit it's been like 3 weeks my ADD is kicking in with this shit. I hope Sabin comes back soon to feud with Kenny King or Petey Williams & Sonjay Dutt.

I'd rather he returns with Shelley to take the tag titles from Botchnandez and Chavo "TNA has such a raging boner for me" Guerrero's waists.

Posted Image

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam Savage