Photo
- - - - -

Impact Wrestling Spoilers For March 6, 2014

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 Mr.Anderson

Mr.Anderson

Pro Wrestling Is Real... People Are Fake!

• News Contributor
  • 4,767 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:27 PM

TNA Xplosion

*Bad Influence are out next, dressed in an attire that pays homage to the British Bulldogs. Daniels goes one on one with "Bad Bones" John Klinger in a match taped for Xplosion. Daniels picks up the win with the BME.

3/6 Impact

*Roode, BroMans, and Zema Ion are out next for a promo. Roode talks about Lockdown. Aries interrupts and talks about helping Roode beat MVP last week. Aries wants half of the 10% stake in TNA that Dixie gave Roode. MVP and The Wolves interrupt. Both sides face off in the ring. Dixie comes out and gets between the two teams. She has words for MVP. MVP announces Jeff Hardy as the 4th member of his Lethal Lockdown team. Afterwards, the two teams brawl.

*MVP & The Wolves vs Roode, Aries, and Robbie E in an elimination tag match is up next. Robbie is eliminated first. Roode pins MVP. Apparently, Austin Aries and Eddie Edwards have a great exchange in this match. Edwards and Davey were said to be the stars of the match. The match came down to one or two of The Wolves against Roode. The match was said to have ended in an odd way and half the crowd seemed distracted by security breaking up a fight between two drunk guys in the crowd. Even the wrestlers stopped to watch the fight.

*EC3 is out to cut a promo on Angle and Lockdown. He calls himself The American Icon. Angle interrupts and EC3 bails. They end up fighting outside the ring and Carter gets the upper hand by using a submission on Angle's knees.

*Samuel Shaw is out next and is greeted with "creepy bastard" chants. Mr. Anderson comes out with Eric Young. Shaw vs EY ends in disqualification when Anderson interferes.

*ODB, Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne defeated Alpha Female, Lei'D Tapa, and Gail Kim. Chris Sabin was at ringside and taunted Velvet during the match. Velvet picked up the win for her team.

*Gunner comes out for an in-ring promo but is interrupted by James Storm. They have words and Storm gets in a cheap shot. They brawl and that's it.

*Davey Richards vs Bobby Roode is announced for the main event. This may be happening to re-film the ending to the elimination match earlier due to the confusion and the fans being distracted by the fight in the crowd. Bobby picks up the win.

*Samoa Joe and Magnus are out for the final segment. Lots more heel heat for Magnus here. Bully Ray ends up coming out and getting into it with Joe. The final Impact before Lockdown ends with Joe putting Bully through a table and leaving.

Source

Edited by Mr.Anderson, 01 February 2014 - 11:10 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Will

Will

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 4,184 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:17 PM

I like the American Icon nickname for ECIII

TNA Would Be Nothing Without #TeamDixie

2h7qah1.png

#3 Mr.Anderson

Mr.Anderson

Pro Wrestling Is Real... People Are Fake!

• News Contributor
  • 4,767 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:11 PM

And that's it for tonight. I'll be so hyped if we get a Bully/Joe feud after Lockdown. Make it happen TNA.

Posted Image

#4 luckysalt

luckysalt

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 846 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:01 AM

What happened to Spud?

So lockdown is

Roode, Aires & Bromans v MVP, Hardy & Wolves

Angle v EC3

Storm v Gunner

Magnus v Joe

free talent

Anderson, EY, Shaw, Bad Influence, Bully, Abyss, Sabin, Spud

I imagine they'll have 

The wrestle1 guy face Bully

Some sort of knockouts match

the holders of the tag titles and X title are in matches so no more title matches apart from maybe knockouts.

hmmm.

#5 PM of Suave and Debonaire

PM of Suave and Debonaire

• New Registrant
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:15 AM

I'm feeling really optimistic about this set of tapings. There seems to be more legit matches and some decent set up for future feuds. The UK Tour this year sounds like it's been great.

If a TNA PPV needs 7 or so matches to make up the 3 hours then there's still 3 or so matches left to be announced either in Behind the Scenes segments that weren't screened or online.

Based on the spoilers here's some matches I've come up with that were sort of set up:

- Samuel Shaw vs Mr Anderson so Shaw can get a victory to look strong going into his feud over Christy

- Seya Sanada and The Great Muta vs Bad Influence because Kaz and Daniels are able to still be awesome and get heat without loads of victories and can make the Wrestle-1 guys faces with little effort.

- Knockouts Title Rematch OR Knockouts Lethal Lockdown Match between Team Madison (Madison Rayne, ODB, Velvet Sky and one of Shanna, a returning Sarita or Santana Garrett) vs Team Gail (Gail Kim, Brooke, Lei'D Tapa and Alpha Female w/ Chris Sabin), although they might just repeat the match from the spoilers but in a cage.

- Something involving Abyss/Parks to FINALLY conclude the angle. A rematch against EY would be a cop out but there's not much else for them to work with unless he's EVIL Abyss again and is going to destroy the Team Members Only for 4 minutes.

I suspect Bully is going to cost Joe the title as Magnus dropping the title to his first real opponent would bury him beyond recovery IMO and allowing Magnus to win with little interference might help him regain some creditability as well as allowing Joe to go on to win the BFG series and win the title at the TNA's biggest PPV.

Edited by PM of Suave and Debonaire, 02 February 2014 - 12:17 AM.

#6 MR B

MR B

TNA insider Number 1 jeff hardy hater

• Advanced Member
  • 2,976 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:23 AM

I'm  hopeing they are bring back the xscape match for lockdown  and maybe a queen of cage match.

xscape match. seya, sabin, kenny king and tiger mask

queen of cage...

madison rayne, velet sky, alpha, odb, and gail kim.

i think ey vs abyss

and saw vs anderson well be add to the show.

Edited by MR B, 02 February 2014 - 12:25 AM.

Posted Image

#7 nivjourney87

nivjourney87

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 493 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:11 AM

I don't see how Magnus winning yet another match via outside interference gives him any credibility at all.

I'd rather him lose the title and Joe and Bully feud over the title going forward.

Magnus has been a terrible champion thus far.

I'm glad Spud is out of the match.  I've never seen anything good about him when he was in the UK, and now he's just this awful little cartoon with a tic in the corner of every bloody promo in TNA.

Hope Doug Williams and Marty Scurll turn up in some form when Magnus has lost his title.  This is where TNA could do with another UK tour mid-way through the year, as they never look as good as they do than when they are live from the UK.  Magnus could lose and be devastated, Team Dixie could lose faith in Magnus & Spud, he could turn to his old "friends", who turn their back on him and have a UK Impact headlined by Magnus & Spud vs Doug & Marty.  The roof would come off the place!

I'd like to see Anderson vs Shaw at Lockdown.

I'm hoping that EY & Abyss stick as a team going forward.  Because on their own there isn't much for them to do.  Abyss sucked for the better part of his later singles run and EY has never been that good in any run aside the initial Team Canada.  However there seems to be something for them to do as a tag team and each makes up for what the other lacks.

I wouldn't mind seeing Bully vs The Great Muta.

I do believe that Hardy returning pretty much puts the end to AJ Styles, Jeff Jarrett or Sting returning.

However if Bully does interfere in the main event, maybe Sting or AJ will return to stop him or to clear the ring post match?

I can live in hope.

Niv

#8 Dan

Dan

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 316 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:46 AM

Lockdown on paper looks pretty iffy.

A fan of ESTABLISHED talent.

#9 BeerMoneyINC

BeerMoneyINC

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:00 AM

Any attendance figures or estimates for the UK tapings?