Photo
- - - - -

Is Sting leaving TNA? Will he join WWE?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 TNALegend

TNALegend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 03:04 PM

Is Sting leaving TNA? Will he join WWE? What do you think?
Show Time!

#2 Omgitzjay

Omgitzjay

k.

• Moderators
  • 8,436 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 04:30 PM

I could see him facing Undertaker at wrestlemania to bring back importance to the streak, I mean who really has really been a threat to the streak since... Orton?
Have Taker go 19-0 against Stinger, and then Sting can be inducted in to the HoF.

Also I think Sting can put over some young talent, because other than Taker, who do the talent have to work with that can really get them over as far as big names, HHH? Hell no.

After Sting VS Taker
put Sting on the raw brand, then when taker leaves, toss him on the smackdown brand, and hopefully by that time guys like Orton will be established enough to do that.

They say that it takes 10-15 years to really establish a name with the exception of Hogan, The Rock, Austin and Cena, Orton has been wrestling since 2000, making him already a 10 year vet. He's close to it. Cena is just a few years from that, but Cena wouldnt put over a pile of shit.

#3 TNALegend

TNALegend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 05:57 PM

How do you think Sting should debut in WWE?
Show Time!

#4 Omgitzjay

Omgitzjay

k.

• Moderators
  • 8,436 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 07:30 PM

With promos for a month to 2 months every week just saying "He's finally coming" but never actually saying his name, but showing little nippets, also never showing his face, maybe little angles of the face, but never a full face view, like maybe one week have his mouth showing, with the paint on, next week show his hand with a bat. and then be like "hes gonna strike NEXT week" and possibly do it on a 3 hour RAW but with Taker on it, so it makes it confusing to know what show he will go on, but when it finally happens, have Taker win his match, then have sting come from the audience, and hit him with the bat.

#5 MduB

MduB

HaRdCoRe iCoN

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 08:17 PM

i think if sting does go to wwe as a wrestler it would be a small run maybe,he would do more than bret hart because bret had a stroke
he would probably be inducted in the hall of fame and have the sting dvd set cause vince owns countless hours of footage of sting
and there is money to be made

Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 ILWyep

ILWyep

Insider

• Banned
  • 13,528 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 09:04 PM

Yes. No.

#7 patrickaj13

patrickaj13

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

• Advanced Member
  • 3,851 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:09 PM

I heard that Sting said in an interview that working with Vince will be like working with the devil. I STRONGLY doubt Sting will go to WWE.

Posted Image

"If you're going to treat people like animals, sooner rather than later they're going to start to behave like animals" - Wade Barrett

"My demons are stronger than ever. This lifetime is harder than ever, but I've become somebody better...somebody better" - Papa Roach

"If only sorrow could build a staircase, and tears could show the way, we would climb our way to heaven, and bring him back home again" - Bring Me The Horizon

#8 Dizzy

Dizzy

An NBA Championship Coming Soon

• Advanced Member
  • 4,817 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:14 PM

He'll probably get a shit load of money offered but he will probably stay in TNA. I remember hearing he wants to prove a point about being a legend on our own or something.

WWE isn't the only Hall Of Hame place for wrestling.

#9 TNALegend

TNALegend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:27 PM

I'd think Easy E, Hulkster, Ric Flair and Jeff Jarrett are the devils.
The only four reasons I'd want Sting show up in WWE. Are these:

• Sting in WWE Smackdown vs Raw video game
  • Sting's baseball bat would be in the game for sure.
  • Sting coming down from the rafters in Story designer
  • Sting should be in the Hall of Fame.

Show Time!

#10 ILWyep

ILWyep

Insider

• Banned
  • 13,528 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:48 AM

Why would anywant want to be in the same Hall of Fame with Mr. T? As far as wrestling goes. No disrespect to T.

#11 TNALegend

TNALegend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 02:42 AM

I heard that Sting said in an interview that working with Vince will be like working with the devil. I STRONGLY doubt Sting will go to WWE.

Working for one devil is better than working Four devils. Those Four devils are Easy E, Hulkster, Jeff Jarrett and Rlc Flair.
Show Time!

#12 ILWyep

ILWyep

Insider

• Banned
  • 13,528 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 02:44 AM

Sting is working for himself in TNA since day 1

#13 RobbDogg

RobbDogg

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 09:04 PM

I'd think Easy E, Hulkster, Ric Flair and Jeff Jarrett are the devils.
The only four reasons I'd want Sting show up in WWE. Are these:

• Sting in WWE Smackdown vs Raw video game
  • Sting's baseball bat would be in the game for sure.
  • Sting coming down from the rafters in Story designer
  • Sting should be in the Hall of Fame.

hahah F*CK YEAH!!!

thats what im talkin bout!!! lol

#14 JJsGirl

JJsGirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 10:34 PM

I sure as hell hope he's not going to WWE or I'm gonna be so disappointed! One of the things I've always respected about Sting is the fact that he's never worked for WWF/WWE and I sincerely hope he continues not to. The only potential good thing would be a match with Taker although I'd then be very conflicted as to who to root for as I love/have respect for both guys.