Posted Image

#2 patrickaj13

patrickaj13

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

• Advanced Member
  • 3,851 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:05 AM

Ok, I suggested to 404 that we start a new thread for WWE 2011 and he agreed but people kept merging the new WWE thread with the orginal again and now the orginal WWE thread has been deleted which isn't what I wanted. I just wanted a new WWE thread to discuss 2011 while the orginal was kept locked and people could go back there just to find older posts. I feel quite guilty right now because I feel that I have caused a major problem. Sorry to everyone. This is my favorite website and I hate the thought that I am causing problems on it.

On the other hand, I'm disapointed that Tyler Reks was sqaushed by Ezekiel Jackson.

Posted Image

"If you're going to treat people like animals, sooner rather than later they're going to start to behave like animals" - Wade Barrett

"My demons are stronger than ever. This lifetime is harder than ever, but I've become somebody better...somebody better" - Papa Roach

"If only sorrow could build a staircase, and tears could show the way, we would climb our way to heaven, and bring him back home again" - Bring Me The Horizon

#3 ILWyep

ILWyep

Insider

• Banned
  • 13,528 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:16 AM

At least we still have this:

Posted Image

#4 MduB

MduB

HaRdCoRe iCoN

• Members
  • 3,461 posts
  • LocationMiddle Of NoWhere,US

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:27 AM

Why WWEUniverse.com Was Shut Down

– Joey Styles revealed Saturday on Twitter why World Wrestling Entertainment shut down its social networking site, WWEUniverse.com: “We closed wweuniverse.com b/c facebook.com/wwe grew so incredibly large so incredibly quickly.”

The other reason why WWE’s answer to MySpace was shut down was because it was expensive to run, both in hosting costs and in man hours needed to monitor the site.

sources: PWInsider.com

Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 Omgitzjay

Omgitzjay

k.

• Moderators
  • 8,436 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 January 2011 - 03:04 PM

All of my beautiful posts were executed...

#6 ILWyep

ILWyep

Insider

• Banned
  • 13,528 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 10:07 PM

We should make more then. With some extra lulz in it.

#7 patrickaj13

patrickaj13

• Advanced Member
  • 3,851 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 10:53 PM

All of my beautiful posts were executed...

I know and you see it's kind of my fault. mDub made me feel better about myself, he said it was just a mis-cummincation between me and 404. But this is a TNA forum so I guess it's not that bad. Don't you worry, we all lost out beautiful posts. I won't suggest anything like that again. I'm just relieved our post count stays the same.

Posted Image

"If you're going to treat people like animals, sooner rather than later they're going to start to behave like animals" - Wade Barrett

"My demons are stronger than ever. This lifetime is harder than ever, but I've become somebody better...somebody better" - Papa Roach

"If only sorrow could build a staircase, and tears could show the way, we would climb our way to heaven, and bring him back home again" - Bring Me The Horizon

#8 MduB

MduB

HaRdCoRe iCoN

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:49 AM

Major Backstage Update: Triple H & Stephanie McMahon

Stephanie McMahon has been less involved with the creative content of WWE programming than many expected her to be at this point. She took maternity leave following the birth of her third child in August and has largely worked via telecommuting since that time. One company source said Paul Levesque (a/k/a Triple H) appears more creatively involved than he has ever been after his promotion in the fall to Vince McMahon's Senior Advisor.

Though Levesque does not attend creative meetings, he is more involved in the creative process and has a lot of stroke in producer meetings. He has also filled in as a show runner when Vince McMahon missed a few recent television tapings.

"I would say Vince McMahon is the executive show runner and Hunter is the associate show runner," said one WWE source. "He's the apprentice."

It should be noted that Vince is not going anywhere any time soon. The feeling within WWE is that they will be in good hands with Triple H and Stephanie McMahon in charge. 'H' is also said to be "with the times" while Vince is stuck in the 80's and 90's.

Source: PWTorch

Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 Omgitzjay

Omgitzjay

k.

• Moderators
  • 8,436 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 January 2011 - 01:25 PM

Really? Vince still in the 80s and 90s? REALLY?

WWE over the past few years has become less giimmicks and characters, and more modern. For example think "Goldust" "Kane" "Undertaker", When was the last time you saw a CHARACTER created by WWE? The Boogeyman?

#10 MduB

MduB

HaRdCoRe iCoN

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:27 PM

this is kinda off topic but if they had a old school nitro it would kick ass
i c what u mean tho....the swagger soaring eagle is the only one i can think of :)

Posted ImagePosted Image

#11 MduB

MduB

HaRdCoRe iCoN

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 03:05 PM

WWE Smackdown 1/7/10

Posted ImagePosted Image

#12 Murdoc500

Murdoc500

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 04:49 AM

From the start of Morrison Vs. Sheamus up until the end of Cena/Punk segment, the only good part of Raw. The rest was just awful.
Its like they didnt even try to come up with anything.

oh and HBK :thumbsu:

#13 MduB

MduB

HaRdCoRe iCoN

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 05:49 AM

i only saw the last half hour of it it was ok punk acting like he was gonna jump or the tron was kinda odd.dont think i caught any wrestling at all

X-Pac Comments on Shawn Michael’s Hall of Fame Induction

After it was announced that Shawn Michaels will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame on April 2nd, longtime friend Sean “X-Pac” Waltman wrote the following on http://Twitter.com/TheRealXPac

“I have no words right now to describe how happy I am for Shawn,” Waltman wrote.

“No one deserves it more. I will be there to see him inducted if I have to f—ing hitchhike to get there… I would love for the Wolfpac to be in attendance that night. I’m trying to think of the last time The Kliq were all together. 2002?”
My link

Posted ImagePosted Image

#14 Omgitzjay

Omgitzjay

k.

• Moderators
  • 8,436 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 January 2011 - 11:07 AM

Slater and Gabriel done with Nexus?

#15 ILWyep

ILWyep

Insider

• Banned
  • 13,528 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 11:34 AM

Tag team of the decade:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQYkr0jPPRs

#16 patrickaj13

patrickaj13

• Advanced Member
  • 3,851 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 09:38 PM

Slater and Gabriel done with Nexus?

I believe so. They refused to take part in Punk's so called "iniation" into the Nexus. Husky, McGillicutty and Otunga took part in it so they are still members so Nexus is down to four members. I think Slater and Gabriel will help Cena in his match with Punk next week on RAW. I doubt Wade Barrett will get back involved in the angle because when he attacked Big Show on Smackdown the commentators did not mention Nexus.

Posted Image

#17 Omgitzjay

Omgitzjay

k.

• Moderators
  • 8,436 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:18 PM

Or maybe Punk gives Gabriel and Slater a new initiation for Cena's match to help him win, behind the scenes.

#18 Omgitzjay

Omgitzjay

k.

• Moderators
  • 8,436 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 January 2011 - 11:01 PM

In the last few weeks, PWInsider.com has heard of a number of older talents on the independent scene being told that World Wrestling Entertainment
is now only seeking to hire talents under the age of 30, especially talents that would enter the promotion's developmental system.

While no one I've spoken to has noted it's been an official edict on record, I've heard of at least 3-4 different talents who have been told this in recent weeks when looking into potential work with the company.

If this is true, it could very well prove to be a mistake. A number of performers
from the last big boom were well over 30 when they made their debut for the WWF
. There are a number of talents who grow as they age and gain experience and if the company is putting an "age cap" on that growth, someone like Mick Foley wouldn't end up hired today - and Foley was a major reason names like Triple H and Randy Orton made it to the upper-tier of the company's roster.

#19 Omgitzjay

Omgitzjay

k.

• Moderators
  • 8,436 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 January 2011 - 11:07 PM

#20 patrickaj13

patrickaj13

• Advanced Member
  • 3,851 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 09:07 AM

Cena said "ass" and Husky Harris was getting whipped? Maybe WWE is finally stepping away from their PG rating. Also, HBK never said a word on RAW lol, just a Sweet Chin Music to Alberto Del Rio.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users