Photo
- - - - -

Former TNA Star Could Win 1 Million Dollars In Video Game?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 Darren Grett

Darren Grett

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 8,656 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:45 AM

Former TNA Star Stevie Richards, real name Michael Manna has put up evidence of, which if verified, could lead him to be the first person to score a perfect game in the latest MLB 2k11 by 2K Sports. 2K Sports has been holding a contest for some time now to find the first person to pitch a perfect game on the video game. There does seem to be a snag in his standing, The contest does not officially begin until April 1. So far, 2K sports has been whim on the subject. You can see his perfect game winning pitch at the video below:

Update: Richards noted on his official twitter page that he will likely get nothing from 2K Sports for his perfect game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTKk0JzCyro

#2 Fyzza

Fyzza

#Fyzzamania

• Advanced Member
  • 4,900 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:47 AM

Good luck to Michael!

Posted Image

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam Savage

#3 Zeppelin4

Zeppelin4

The One and Only...

• Advanced Member
  • 7,596 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:58 AM

That would be a shame if he didn't win. Anyways good luck Stevie.

Posted Image

“I know you are here to kill me. Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man.”- Che Guevara

R.I.P "Macho Man" Randy Savage 1952 - 2011

#4 Atlas

Atlas

Insider

• Members
  • 972 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 01:04 AM

I wish him the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 Shinydan

Shinydan

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 01:16 AM

Um. Except that because there was a fielding error at some point, it wasn't a PG, "just" a no-hitter. Only been 20 real-life PGs compared to 269 real-life no-hitters.

You can tell I watch TNA, can't you? 8)

#6 Zeppelin4

Zeppelin4

The One and Only...

• Advanced Member
  • 7,596 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 01:24 AM

Um. Except that because there was a fielding error at some point, it wasn't a PG, "just" a no-hitter. Only been 20 real-life PGs compared to 269 real-life no-hitters.

Welcome to the site Shinydan :smile:

Posted Image

“I know you are here to kill me. Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man.”- Che Guevara

R.I.P "Macho Man" Randy Savage 1952 - 2011

#7 TrOLOLuke

TrOLOLuke

Insider

• Banned
  • 653 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 01:25 AM

welcome to the site. good point tho. he is already complaining on his twitter so i think he prolly didnt win.

#8 ILWyep

ILWyep

Insider

• Banned
  • 13,528 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 01:41 AM

Welcome.

#9 Fyzza

Fyzza

#Fyzzamania

• Advanced Member
  • 4,900 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 01:45 AM

Welcome to the forums!

Posted Image

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam Savage

#10 MR B

MR B

TNA insider Number 1 jeff hardy hater

• Advanced Member
  • 2,976 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 02:03 AM

welcome to the site. good point tho. he is already complaining on his twitter so i think he prolly didnt win.

The guy above clearly didn't watch the video. The error was for the other team. The announcers in the gamed stated it was a perfect game. Plus at the end of the video he receive a torphey for throwing a perfect game.

Posted Image

#11 patrickaj13

patrickaj13

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

• Advanced Member
  • 3,851 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:17 AM

"Paging Dr. Stevie...Paging Dr. Stevie"

Posted Image

"If you're going to treat people like animals, sooner rather than later they're going to start to behave like animals" - Wade Barrett

"My demons are stronger than ever. This lifetime is harder than ever, but I've become somebody better...somebody better" - Papa Roach

"If only sorrow could build a staircase, and tears could show the way, we would climb our way to heaven, and bring him back home again" - Bring Me The Horizon

#12 The-Awesome-one

The-Awesome-one

Insider

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 01:45 PM

Hopefully he gets it.