Photo
- - - - -

Impact Wrestling Rating For June 2, 2011

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
53 replies to this topic

#1 ILWyep

ILWyep

Insider

• Banned
  • 13,528 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:34 PM

Posted Image

The 6/2 edition of Impact Wrestling did a 1.1 rating, with 1,452,000 viewers.

source

#2 Stung

Stung

Swervedriver

• Advanced Member
  • 1,615 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:43 PM

Tough Enough gets higher ratings!

#3 ILWyep

ILWyep

Insider

• Banned
  • 13,528 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:46 PM

THEY NEEDZ TO HIRE PAUL E ASAP!

#4 SexyRaider

SexyRaider

Tweener

• Advanced Member
  • 4,244 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:48 PM

1.1 - 1.3, Breaking news, TNA have officially changed their show name from "iMPACT" to "Hogan Knows Best"

Posted Image

#5 Killer Queen

Killer Queen

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 2,189 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:14 PM

It's a WWE program that comes on right b4 Raw.

Use your friends, and be good to your enemies; so they'll become your friends, and you can use them too

#6 WilsonWade

WilsonWade

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 3,767 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 12:10 AM

It's a WWE program that comes on right b4 Raw.

Welcome Killer Queen.

So there's no quarterly breakdown?
Posted Image
If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you won't be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

#7 ILWyep

ILWyep

Insider

• Banned
  • 13,528 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 12:23 AM

Welcome Killer Queen.

So there's no quarterly breakdown?

Not yet.

#8 emerydh

emerydh

Insider

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:46 AM

That show sucks, it's so boring!
Posted Image

#9 TMAN

TMAN

Insider

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:46 AM

NBA FINALS.

#10 WilsonWade

WilsonWade

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 3,767 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 03:14 AM

That show sucks, it's so boring!

i feel the show is too fake and heavily wwe influenced rather than an actuall feel of what it's like to train for pro wrestling.
Posted Image
If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you won't be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

#11 emerydh

emerydh

Insider

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 03:33 AM

i feel the show is too fake and heavily wwe influenced rather than an actuall feel of what it's like to train for pro wrestling.

I just don't like any of the guys on the show too, none of them have a unique look, they look too generic.
Posted Image

#12 WilsonWade

WilsonWade

Insider

• Advanced Member
  • 3,767 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 04:00 AM

I just don't like any of the guys on the show too, none of them have a unique look, they look too generic.

you mean like Eugene? Colin Delaney??

I don't really care all that much about look.. when you have a model with no intent on being a wrestler on the show, you know it's heavily "VKM" influenced.
Posted Image

*Actual time may vary.

#13 Beelzedude

Beelzedude

Insider

• Members
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 04:33 AM

You know, it's funny how PWInsider showed the world why dirt sheets should not be trusted.

"The rating is down from last week's 1.2, which is almost 10%. I wonder if that group of fans that Eric Bischoff doesn't care about decided to tune out last night.... "

Yeah, you're totally not biased.

Oh, and Raider, I'd like to note that this show got 30 minutes of wrestling. So the show got more wrestling, and the ratings went down. Shall I draw conclusions?

Posted Image

#14 emerydh

emerydh

Insider

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 04:38 AM

you mean like Eugene? Colin Delaney??

I don't really care all that much about look.. when you have a model with no intent on being a wrestler on the show, you know it's heavily "VKM" influenced.

No, I meant original like: CM Punk, Randy Orton, Christian, etc. The guys on TE don't look like wrestlers, plus that model shouldn't of been on there. I only seen two episodes, it didn't impress me.
Posted Image

#15 SexyRaider

SexyRaider

Tweener

• Advanced Member
  • 4,244 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 05:36 AM

Oh, and Raider, I'd like to note that this show got 30 minutes of wrestling. So the show got more wrestling, and the ratings went down. Shall I draw conclusions?

RAW gets 30 minutes, and nobody complains cause they have too much wrestling.

Posted Image

#16 Beelzedude

Beelzedude

Insider

• Members
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 05:39 AM

RAW gets 30 minutes, and nobody complains cause they have too much wrestling.

I didn't complain about too much wrestling. I love this set up and thoroughly enjoyed it. I just think that this rating kind of disproves your theory that more wrestling would bring ratings. It surely added to the quality of the show (and that's what's important, at least to us the fans), and despite the decline I do hope they'll keep it like that, but it brought no ratings and I'm interested to see the breakdown.

Posted Image

#17 SexyRaider

SexyRaider

Tweener

• Advanced Member
  • 4,244 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 05:51 AM

I didn't complain about too much wrestling. I love this set up and thoroughly enjoyed it. I just think that this rating kind of disproves your theory that more wrestling would bring ratings. It surely added to the quality of the show (and that's what's important, at least to us the fans), and despite the decline I do hope they'll keep it like that, but it brought no ratings and I'm interested to see the breakdown.

1. I never said more wrestling = ratings. 2. 25-30 minutes should be the absolute least amount of wrestling your show should have, if people expect there to be 9 minutes every week, then they should just stop watching, cause a wrestling show needs wrestling as well, that's not just for PPVs, even "we are not wrestling" WWE understands that.

Posted Image

#18 Beelzedude

Beelzedude

Insider

• Members
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:25 AM

1. I never said more wrestling = ratings. 2. 25-30 minutes should be the absolute least amount of wrestling your show should have, if people expect there to be 9 minutes every week, then they should just stop watching, cause a wrestling show needs wrestling as well, that's not just for PPVs, even "we are not wrestling" WWE understands that.

But what if somehow, someway, the longer wrestling matches such as Kendrick vs Kaz (which was a great contest), keep pulling low ratings? Should TNA try to reduce the time so people don't tune out? Fans don't have as much patience with TNA as they do with WWE.

We can like those things all we want, but if the numbers are against it, TNA would much rather listen to the numbers.

Posted Image

#19 Ph3N0M

Ph3N0M

#87%er4Life

• Advanced Member
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:50 AM

You know, it's funny how PWInsider showed the world why dirt sheets should not be trusted.

"The rating is down from last week's 1.2, which is almost 10%. I wonder if that group of fans that Eric Bischoff doesn't care about decided to tune out last night.... "

Yeah, you're totally not biased.

I think it was a sarcastic comment aimed at Bischoff. Bischoff knew that the unusual jump last week in that quarter hour was, well, unusual, and coincidental to an NBA game half-time, and didn't prove anything. Yet he went on to the net bashing the IWC, which was wrong. The original fans are about 1.15-1.17, and they'll tune in no matter what. The pluses and minuses to that number happening every week is natural. A particular quarter hour drawing more once because it had Hogan and Bischoff in it, proves nothing.

BFG 2012 Trivia
Posted Image

Follow me on Twitter: @Ph3N0M1
I just started using Twitter seriously for the first time. Not much activity there, but it will hopefully pick up soon.
Ring Ka King Episode 1 with English Subtitles
My favorite video game shopping site.
PSN and XboxLive blocked in college.:(

#20 Beelzedude

Beelzedude

Insider

• Members
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 07:03 AM

I think it was a sarcastic comment aimed at Bischoff. Bischoff knew that the unusual jump last week in that quarter hour was, well, unusual, and coincidental to an NBA game half-time, and didn't prove anything. Yet he went on to the net bashing the IWC, which was wrong. The original fans are about 1.15-1.17, and they'll tune in no matter what. The pluses and minuses to that number happening every week is natural. A particular quarter hour drawing more once because it had Hogan and Bischoff in it, proves nothing.

It was a sarcastic comment and Bischoff knew that it wasn't him and Hogan freakin' attracting audiences from around the globe to watch them jag their jaws, but I just find it funny how they'd do something like that for a TNA rating, yet I never saw anything even remotely similiar for anything WWE related. Bischoff got on a lot of people's nerves. I love that guy.

Posted Image