Photo
- - - - -

This should piss off WWE marks

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

#1 Dizzy

Dizzy

An NBA Championship Coming Soon

• Advanced Member
  • 4,817 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:39 PM

So, I'm sure you all have heard "diz guy tryina be like da miz!" well, how about this for irony.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Fyzza

Fyzza

#Fyzzamania

• Advanced Member
  • 4,900 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:40 PM

LOL he's twice as ripped as the Miz.

Posted Image

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam Savage

#3 Dizzy

Dizzy

• Advanced Member
  • 4,817 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:43 PM

Posted Image

#4 Fyzza

Fyzza

#Fyzzamania

• Advanced Member
  • 4,900 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:47 PM

He's more ripped than Koslov too.

Posted Image

#5 SexyRaider

SexyRaider

Tweener

• Advanced Member
  • 4,244 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:13 PM

Posted Image

wow I thought this was orton

Posted Image

#6 Girlgamer25

Girlgamer25

The Retro Game Master

• Advanced Member
  • 656 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:14 PM

Who is this guy again? How will it piss off WWE marks?
Impact Wrestling's "solution" to their ratings problems:

Ah screw it...lets go back to five minute matches, story lines that don't go any where, have random kidnappings from ninjas, hire back Big Lazy, Booker T., and Scott Steiner so Bully and Devon can drop A's & 8's. Then let them join up with the has beens so they could reform the MEM with Sting and Angle, have 15 to 20 minute promos, and go back to the Impact Zone. I'm pretty sure the ratings will go back up to those magical 1.2's to 1.3's again just like that with no problem what's so ever :).

#7 Fyzza

Fyzza

#Fyzzamania

• Advanced Member
  • 4,900 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:23 PM

"Mr Pec-Tacular" Jesse Godderz. He was in CBS's Big Brother a year or two ago. the IWC are saying he's TNA's Miz.

Posted Image

#8 Dizzy

Dizzy

• Advanced Member
  • 4,817 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:28 PM

"Mr Pec-Tacular" Jesse Godderz like what Fyzza said. WWE marks are complaining he's a TNA version of The Miz because he's a reality star.

Then IWC marks think he looks too much like John Cena and TNA has no originality with this signing.

#9 hpgraphics117

hpgraphics117

Double-Fisted Kangaroo

• Advanced Member
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:31 PM

Yeah, he's a reality star like Miz. What else? I'm holding all judgement until I see him in action.
Posted Image

#10 SexyRaider

SexyRaider

Tweener

• Advanced Member
  • 4,244 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:44 PM

Yeah, he's a reality star like Miz. What else? I'm holding all judgement until I see him in action.

I've seen his FCW match from 09 and honestly he's not terrible. I expected an extremely green bodybuilder and from one match I already like him more than Anarquia.

Posted Image

#11 Fyzza

Fyzza

#Fyzzamania

• Advanced Member
  • 4,900 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:45 PM

"Mr Pec-Tacular" Jesse Godderz like what Fyzza said. WWE marks are complaining he's a TNA version of The Miz because he's a reality star.

Then IWC marks think he looks too much like John Cena and TNA has no originality with this signing.

The IWC thought Darren Young looked like a black John Cena. They still complained even though they work for the same company.

Posted Image

#12 Master Blaster

Master Blaster

Insider

• Members
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:59 PM

He has a good look. I hope he's talented. But he should be ready to take a lot of shit in the beginning, like Miz had to when he started.

#13 Girlgamer25

Girlgamer25

The Retro Game Master

• Advanced Member
  • 656 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 09:18 PM

Yeah I understand that but isn't Jessie Godderz some athlete, I mean his ripped and has muscle on him.
Impact Wrestling's "solution" to their ratings problems:

Ah screw it...lets go back to five minute matches, story lines that don't go any where, have random kidnappings from ninjas, hire back Big Lazy, Booker T., and Scott Steiner so Bully and Devon can drop A's & 8's. Then let them join up with the has beens so they could reform the MEM with Sting and Angle, have 15 to 20 minute promos, and go back to the Impact Zone. I'm pretty sure the ratings will go back up to those magical 1.2's to 1.3's again just like that with no problem what's so ever :).

#14 Namor1987

Namor1987

Proud Creator Of The "Yay Or Nay" Threads.

• Advanced Member
  • 6,392 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 09:47 PM

So Johnn Fairplay was ROH's Miz? So Lashley, & Bautista were MMA's Brock Lesnar? Brock Lesnar was a Ken Shamrock wannabe? Sentry & Hyperion are Marvel's Superman? People need to stfu with that stuff I just gave 4 example's of people who are considered blatant ripoffs. Hell DC bought Captain Marvel (Billy Batson) because he was too similar to Superman. Lol some people are so fucking ignorant. I hope Godderz proves he's not a "miz wannabe".

Edited by Namor1987, 18 August 2011 - 09:48 PM.

Posted Image

#15 Putrid Pete

Putrid Pete

The Icon

• Advanced Member
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:17 PM

So Johnn Fairplay was ROH's Miz? So Lashley, & Bautista were MMA's Brock Lesnar? Brock Lesnar was a Ken Shamrock wannabe? Sentry & Hyperion are Marvel's Superman? People need to stfu with that stuff I just gave 4 example's of people who are considered blatant ripoffs. Hell DC bought Captain Marvel (Billy Batson) because he was too similar to Superman. Lol some people are so fucking ignorant. I hope Godderz proves he's not a "miz wannabe".

You forget how Moon Knight is Marvel's Batman.

Anyways.... people see similars and are obviously to draw comparision. Not even similars, in fact, sometimes just because two things share something in common people will try to find correlation.

Posted Image

#16 Namor1987

Namor1987

Proud Creator Of The "Yay Or Nay" Threads.

• Advanced Member
  • 6,392 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 11:01 PM

You forget how Moon Knight is Marvel's Batman.

Anyways.... people see similars and are obviously to draw comparision. Not even similars, in fact, sometimes just because two things share something in common people will try to find correlation.

I forgot about him but some people say Black Panther is a ripoff of Batman & Deadpool is a parody of DC's Deathstroke it's been joked at.

Posted Image

#17 Mickey_Beck

Mickey_Beck

Insider

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 11:13 PM

Well atleast he wont look like duck face. I wonder if fans know he was in fcw

Posted Image

#18 The-Awesome-one

The-Awesome-one

Insider

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 06:17 AM

The Miz is the biggest star in wrestling today. Miz is awesome. Only one of the very few i like in wwe.

#19 Bailian

Bailian

Outsider

• Members
  • 1,250 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 07:10 PM

The Miz is the biggest star in wrestling today. Miz is awesome. Only one of the very few i like in wwe.

Far from the biggest. Same promo's, same catchphrase, no out-standing matches.

You're going to hate me for saying this, but kind'ah like The Rock.

Posted Image

#20 Beelzedude

Beelzedude

Insider

• Members
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 07:16 PM

Well, he's a reality star, he has a nose, a penis, two eyes, hair, legs and arms. MIZ GOTZ DEM THANGZ 2 DEY BE KOPYIN' TEH WWEZ!!! TNGAY IZ DE SUCK!

And by the way, Godderz is coming from a bigger reality show than Miz. He's also bigger than Miz, looks better than Miz and if he sucks cock as well as The Miz he'll be World Champion in no time.

Edited by Beelzedude, 19 August 2011 - 07:18 PM.

Posted Image