Preview Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 8/7c as the road to the June "Slammiversary" event continues! Reminder: Beginning May 30, IMPACT moves back to its old time at 9/8c on SpikeTV! Thursdays at 8/7C until then!
Thursday's IMPACT is LIVE on SpikeTV from Tampa, Florida, at the USF Sun Dome - CLICK HERE TO ORDER TICKETS AT TICKETMASTER
- Has a TNA Original finally turned his back on the company and the fans? The Aces and Eights have announced that on Thursday's IMPACT from Tampa, they will hold a "Patching In" ceremony to officially welcome AJ Styles to the group!
- How will TNA General Manager Hulk Hogan react to the news that AJ is joining the Aces? Hogan will be on IMPACT in Tampa to address the situation!
-In a huge match Kurt Angle will take on Mr. Anderson from Aces and 8s renewing their rivalry.
- The final countdown is on to Sting vs. Bully Ray for the World Heavyweight Championship at Slammiversary! Both champion and challenger will be in attendance on Thursday's IMPACT - will Bully Ray and The Aces attempt to eliminate Sting before their title match?
-James Storm announced last week on IMPACT that he will be in the Tag Team Title Match at Slammiversary. Who will "The Cowboy" select to be his partner? Find out this Thursday on Impact!
- The TNA Knockouts championship will be on the line on Thursday's huge broadcast as Velvet Sky will defend the gold against her friend (and former titleholder) Mickie James!
- The GutCheck Tournament continues on Thursday for a spot in the upcoming "Bound For Glory Series", as Sam Shaw battles Alex Silva
- The mysterious masked X-Division superstar SUICIDE makes his return IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday as well!
View the full article
251 Views · 5 Replies ( Last reply by igotthatpma123 )
Thanks to forum member The P1 for the tip!
878 Views · 27 Replies ( Last reply by JoshBoutwell )
As we reported earlier, Zema had emergency surgery to have his appendix. In the process, doctors found a tumor on Zema's colon and will require surgery. You can donate to Zema's medical expenses at the following link: https://www.giveforw...er/6hd2/zematna
On behalf of everyone here. We wish Zema a speedy recovery.
604 Views · 15 Replies ( Last reply by emerydh2 )
PWTorch.com is reporting that TNA Impact Wrestling on Thrusday, May 16 sunk to a year-low 0.84 rating, down 17 percent from last week's show.
Other than Thanksgiving 2012, the last time Impact rounded to a 0.8 rating was October 4, 2012 against Thursday Night NFL programming.
- Impact averaged 1.054 million viewers, down 17 percent from last week's average of 1.270 million viewers. It was the fewest viewers of the year and the closest TNA has come to falling below one million viewers since the Monday Night Experiment in Spring 2010.
Impact was opposed by a potential NBA Playoffs elimination game featuring the big-market New York Knicks team, which drew 4.5 million viewers.
On cable TV Thursday night, Impact ranked #34 in overall viewers and #19 among males 18-34 and males 18-49. Impact was down one-tenth of a rating in the key male demos compared to last week.
461 Views · 10 Replies ( Last reply by The Phenomenal One )
537 Views · 18 Replies ( Last reply by Killer Queen )
"I don't think [the WWE] shares my belief in this, but I believe that competition is 100% positively essential,I think it's important for fans and for us. To have one company dominate, a) it's boring, and you are not being challenged enough. It's always better to have other options out there and I truly believe it makes both companies better. absolutely would do that. I'm not sure if they would do that (a crossover event), but I absolutely would."
535 Views · 18 Replies ( Last reply by Minters )
"Im alive! Seriously thank you all for the get well wishes. Means the world to me. I was rushed to the hospital last night for sharp stomach pains i was having. I couldnt stop puking. For like 9 straight hours. I didnt wanna go to the hosptial, but the pain was too much to handle. Thank god i went, as i ended up having appendicitis and had to have my appendix removed today. I consider this a blessing in disguise too, coz the cat scans also revealed that i have a tumor on my colon and will eventually need another surgery to try and remove it. Hoping it is not cancerous. Pray for me! This really sucks lol"
490 Views · 20 Replies ( Last reply by Zeppelin4 )
Check out coverage from Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV from Tupelo, Mississippi as the countdown to the June 2 "Slammiversary" Pay-Per-View event continues! Sting and Bully Ray made the World Title match official for the PPV - is it Sting's last shot at the gold? AJ Styles shocks the wrestling world - is he joining the Aces and Eights? Plus the X Division Title match with Kenny King defending against Chris Sabin and Petey Williams, "The Immortal' Hulk Hogan calls out Abyss, Velvet Sky vs. Gail Kim and so much more! Don't miss IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursdays - don't forget on May 30, IMPACT moves back to 9/8c on SpikeTV!
Watch exclusive backstage interviews from IMPACT on YouTube: CLICK HERE
Watch the full IMPACT video playlist on YouTube: CLICK HERE
Check out footage and photos from Thursday's IMPACT below:
View the full article
Each week, ImpactWrestling.com posts exclusive backstage interviews from IMPACT featuring your favorite TNA Superstars! Watch the latest now! Visit our official YouTube channels at YouTube.com/TNAwrestling and YouTube.com/TNAwrestlingPLUS plus get exclusive content at TNAOnDemand.com
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS: MR. ANDERSON | BULLY RAY | CHAVO GUERRERO | HERNANDEZ | SABIN, KING, WILLIAMS | JAY BRADLEY
View the full article
Winner of TNA Gut Check Challenge Poll Bracket 11 Announced
Robert Tilton - Today, 01:30 PM
Friends and Family Of Zema Ion Start Medical Fund Raiser
GetReady2Fly - May 18 2013 07:55 AM