Crisis in TNA! You must fix this!
Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:43 PM
All wrestlers keep brawling and brawling and making TNA a big clusterfuck.
Management decides to vacate all the titles and appoint new champions.. Not only that, all tag teams are disbanded too! The factions? Nuh-uh, gone. All the ECW Wrestlers have been fired.
What is that? Trouble backstage? Oh there we go, the creative team jumped on a boat to Ohio Valley Wrestling, blast and damnation!
Here's your chance to rebuild TNA brick by brick.
What we need is:
-A new creative team
-You can decide who needs to get out and who needs to be hired (or re-hired)
-New Tag Teams
Mish mash mush.. I'll give a few things that pop up in my head. Let's go!
-Hire Mike Knox (With beard).
-Let Abyss grow a beard and make him team up with Mike Knox: The Bearded Brawlers
-Put Sabin and Shelley back together
-AJ Styles as a face X Division Champion
Aaaaand I'm mind-fucked now.. Too late D:
Anywho.. What are your thoughts? How would your TNA be?
Posted 15 September 2010 - 09:20 PM
2. I would release the Red roster and Replace him with D-lo.
3. I would move out the Impact zone and have the show in New york.
4. Get a second tv show for xploion for example Espn classic.
5. Drop the amount of PPV to 6.... The ppv schuled well look something like this.
6. Between ppvs I have class of champion type of show on spike Live.
3. June- Sacrifice
4. August- Lockdown
5. October- b4g
6. December- Final Resolution
7. Now to the roster.... I well let go sting, Rvd, Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, and Orlando Jordan.
Then I well give sting his final Match Against Desmond wolf who go's over.
8. Then I resign the Following Jimmy Rave, Petey williams, Homicide, Christophe Daniel, Flash and Austin Airies
9. Then I sign Jimmy Jacob and TWGT
10. Then I sign a deal with one of UK wrestling promotion and announce Tna Uk.... I send Magnus, LVE, and Rob Terry there to help promote the new promotion. I send Dougle williams there to help with the training.
11. I explan the Power Ranking to the X divsion, Tv Title and the Tag team Titles.
My roster would look something Like this
World Champion: Aj styles
Joe, The Pope, Jeff Jarret, Desmond wolf, Kaz, Jeff hardy, Mr Anderson, Abyss, and CD
Tv Title Champion; Jay Lethal
Tommy Dreamer, Raven, Rhino, Dougle willaims, Jay Lethal, Jimmy Jacobs, Steve Richards, Austin Airies, and Matt Morgan.
X divsion: Amazing Red:
Jimmy Rave, Petey Williams, Amazing Red, Brian Kendrick,Kenshi , The shore... and more to come....
Tag Team Divsion Chamption the Guns
The Guns,Ink Inc, Gen me, Ink Ink and Twgt more to come...
Knockout divsion chamption... Hamada
Flash, Sara stock ( I go allow her to use her real name), Dafney, TBP, Dafney....
12. I also bring back the x cup however I make it intentional where different countries host. The countries well be Usa, Canada or Japan, Uk(tna uk) and mexico (aaa)
13. My creative team would be Raven, Simiond diamond, Pat Kenndy, and Mike Tenay.
On side I would like to keep Mick foley and Buba ray but I'm not sure what to do with them.
Posted 18 January 2011 - 05:29 AM
Jeff Hardy Matt Hardy Jeret Angl t styles orlando Jordan Red Crimsin Triple H Edge sting Bully Ray Devan Pope Hernandaz Abyss and more
Red Hamoside Shark boy shannon More and more
Tag team Lesner nd Morgan Booker and Truth Inc Inc Beer Mony the guns the Hardys gen Me Jordan and Young and more
Terra Dafny Awsome Kong the beutifle people Sarita Miky James Maddason Rain and more
Posted 19 March 2011 - 11:10 PM
World Champion - Sting
Television Belt - Disbanded/Retired. See Below.
World Tag Team - Beer Money
X Division - Kazarian
Knockouts - Vacant. See Below
Womens Tag - Sarita & Rosita. (Muy Caliente)
First, I agree with some of the past posts that there should only be 6 PPVs, maybe less so that there can really be a build up to the matches.
Creative Team: I would get rid of Vince Russo in the first ten minutes there, and make Paul Heyman a deal he couldn't resist and bring him over on the Creative team.
Broadcasting: I would find wherever Joey Styles is hanging out and bring him in to work with Mike Tenay and Taz.
Television Title Belt: I would retire the television title, let Russo take it out with him, and replace it with the old ECW style Undisputed Title which would have the stipulation that the Undisputed Title Champ could be challenged during any Impact or PPV on an immediate basis and have that title be a free for all such as in the old ECW where belt can be challenged for at any time and the champ must defend it or the title is relinquished and a new champ will be found. Think the Television title is sort of a stupid name for a title, and replace it with something better.
With the Undisputed Title, it could give all the X division wrestlers something to continuously chase after. With the Undisputed Title would come the bragging rights, but brag too much and they'd get their asses kicked.
Knockouts - The first thing I would do with the knockouts division would be to have a series of 20minute matches, maybe on a one time separate PPV to make sure that all the Knockouts can actually hold a match and arn't just there to be eye candy. If they are just there to be eye candy, go to WWE. If they want to call themselves a Knockout, they need to be able to hold up a match, else go be a Diva/Eye candy in WWE. After the series of matches, I would book a Battle Royal style match containing all the Knockouts still under contract and the winner of that match would become the new Knockouts Champion.
Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley - MCMG
Amazing Red & Crimson
Shannon Moore & Jesse Neal - Ink ink
Big Hernandez & Brian Kendrick
Brother Ray & Devon - Team 3D (I know they are trying to go singles but they are getting lost)
Breakup the little "Love Triangle" between Angelina, Velvet Sky, and Winter. Have Winter become Katie Lee, and go back to being a brunette.
Angelina (if she is still in the company) & Velvet Sky
Katie Lee & Mickie James (Now there is a tag team worth watching)
Outside of the belts, I would continue the Fortune Immortal feud, but have the titles be separate to the two groups and not just leave them within the groups.
Besides the few above that I had mentioned releasing, I would keep the current roster as it is, but sign Jimmy Wang Yang (wherever the 'ell he is)
Pertaining to specific wrestlers, I would give a push to: Samoa Joe, Katie Lee, RVD, Brian Kendrick, and Tara/Victoria.
With Samoa Joe and Brian Kendrick I would give them more of a push towards the main event scene. Give Katie Lee a bigger push as a singles knockout, away from Angelina. Book RVD in some longer matches to be able to show just what a tough SOB RVD is. With Tara, I would have her go back to the Victoria personality and become the rough female wrestler that people didn’t want to mess with.
Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:25 AM
2. Open every Impact with a 5-10 minute X-division match to get the crowd hot.
3. Give more emphasis on TV title with Daniels,The Pope,Crimson,Robbie E,Samoa Joe chasing Gunner for the belt at various times. Have bye weekly matches for TV title.
4. Give Anderson the belt at Slamaversary and let him run with it until BFG. Re-instituting the King of The Mountain for that PPV would be great place for Anderson. He could go over RVD,Sting,Matt Hardy, A.J.
5. Restructure the KO division. Keep the Belt on Mickie, but have her challenged by Tara,Sarita,Winter(who should become obsessed with winning the title and becoming an evil heel type). Bring in a top indie wrestler, Von eerie or Blake could also challenge. If she ever gets becomes available, bring back Gail Kim. A great angle could have her returning to reclaim her title, and decide who is the greatest knockout of all time at BFG. No story lines that don't involve the KO title or KO tag titles(i.e the current Winter storyline). If a KO is not in the chase for Mickie's title she is in the tag team picture.
6. In the tag division: re-unite Gen-Me. Have GenMe,MCMG,Ink Ink and British Invasion vie for the tag titles. Break up Beer Money in order to give Bobby Roode a major singles push. Roode and Storm could fued as Storm plays face. Could be an excellent mid card program for a couple of months, with Roode going over. Return Storm to the tag division with a new partner following the feud, probably a young wrestler to get over.
7. Show stronger emphasis on X-Division. Featuring Kazarian, Sangriento, Kendrick, Joe and bring in 2 free agents. I think Lo Ki and El Generico would fit perfect.
Roster Cuts: Murphy,Rob Terry,Mick Foley, Devon. Let go of Steiner and Sting as their contracts expire.
8. Unless he is willing to occasionally put over young guys once in a while, release RVD by the Fall.
9. If Jeff Hardy returns, have him stalk Immortal one at a time. This should culminate at No Surrender when he causes Matt Hardy to loose his title match against Anderson, setting up a BFG match with the brothers. I know this has been done but it will help PPV buys. reunite the Hardy's as a tag team when Jeff saves Matt during an Immortal beat down, because Matt has lost too many big PPV matches.
10. If Desmond Wolfe ever comes back, have him return to first feud with British Invasion as a face. Then thrust him in the title picture.
11. End the Immortal reign buy BFG or Turning Point with a "for all the marbles" match pitting Immortal against the team TNA, who take back the company.
11. Have A.J. win the belt against Anderson and Angle in the BFG main event.
12. No need to add any big high priced names. As the cuts are made put money saved toward getting impact on the road and improving the look of the televised events to make the TNA product more big league and change the small time perception of the company.
There is probably more but these are some change's I would do.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users